Saturday, December 6, 2014

Fantasy is Fun

Being Santa Claus and having children sit on your lap, you get asked for some fun things. Last night at the daycare "Kids, Etc." one of my favorite requests was from a little boy who said (really fast and blended all his words together) "teenagemutantninjaturtles."  When I asked him which one, Donatello or Michelangelo or ... he emphatically replied "THE GREEN ONE!"

My second favorite response was from a little girl who she wanted a fairy.  I asked which one and she said "Tinkerbell, of course, 'cause she's the boss."  I told her I would see what I could do.  Then I said that I was stopping by Disneyland on my way back to the North Pole, and so I could say 'Hi' to Tinkerbell for her.  With a loud squeal and a thank you she jumped up, gave me a hug, and ran off to get a candy cane.

Santa's fantasy world is awesome!

                  Which "green one" do you think he wants???

No comments:

Post a Comment