Friday, December 30, 2011

Santa for Winder Farms

This year I was able to be Santa for Winder Farms (formerly Winder Dairy).   I was at their country store every Thursday night for pictures with those that came to see the lights and to get scones and hot cocoa.  It's a Christmas tradition for many in the area.

I love that they put me right across from the front door, so people can see me before they even came into the store.  I loved watching their faces as the see me as Santa sitting there.  The first couple of Thursdays were just regular traffic, people coming to the store.  But as word got out about the lights and Santa being there, there were lines out the door of people waiting to visit with Santa.

Kent Winder was so impressed and so happy with the turnout that he has already hired me to come back again next December on Thursday nights from 6-8 p.m.  It's a fun activity - plan to bring your family next year to see the lights, get pictures with Santa (bring your own camera), and enjoy scones and hot cocoa while you're there.

Check out Utah Momma's blog for a picture at http://utah.todaysmama.com/2011/12/05/winder-farms-lights-santa-scones-and-more.  For more information on Winder Farms, see www.winderfarms.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment