Saturday, December 1, 2012

Christmas Season 2012

My Halloween show is packed away for another season.  Thanksgiving was great, but now is over.  Time to get ready for the Christmas Season - my favorite time of the year!


Not only do I get to bring out all my Christmas/holiday magical effects and put together my holiday show, but I also get to bring out my Santa suit!


Today is the first day of December, and I already have a booking almost every day until Christmas!  People are definitely booking early this year.  I've even had to turn a few people down already because I was already booked for the day and time they wanted.

If you are having a company Christmas party or a family Christmas party and would like a magic show or a Santa, I do still have plenty of times I could book appearances, so check this calendar (it's current as of right now-12/1/12 at 10:30 am) and if there is a day and time that would work for you, please call me!


I keep the calendar on my website current - check it out at www.magicallyfun.com/santa.html.

No comments:

Post a Comment